Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Electric Blue Highlights on dark brown hair?

People say I look like Vanessa Anne Hudgens. [O_O]


We have the same skin color and eye color, half-filipino/half-white.





I have dark brown hair, below my shoulders, layered, mostly straight.





I'm thinking of getting electric blue streaks [probably extensions]. But would it look good on dark brown hair?


Should I dye my hair black?





Pictures would be great too :]Electric Blue Highlights on dark brown hair?
that would look brillllllllll go 4 it i have bright purple/pink on brown hair and this looks cool aswellElectric Blue Highlights on dark brown hair?
it would look great !
it would look amazing.......dont dye your hair black it would look really fake and you would have to keep on getting it redone and then you would be broke with wierd hair...so yes to blue and no to black xx
Don't die it, it will go green after a while


buh bright blue extensions will look great in dark hair =]
yes it would im doing the same thing to my friends hair
I think you should leave your hair brown. That will look so cute!
its looks great
If it is extention ,than it is ok,but never play with ur hair in life time.let it b natural.
It would look amazing!


Don't dye it black. If your hair is dark enough brown then it shouldn't matter. Honestly, it would probably look good anyways.





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment