Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I want to highlight my hair blue but my mum wont let me..?

Ok basically i want to highlight the bottom layers of my hair a dark blue. Right now i'm asian and have dark brown hair (its natural) i have never dyed it, but i decided im going to.


But then i have a problem, my mum won't let me. She says that


1) its a waste of money


2) its bad for my hair


3) looking nice isnt my main concern because im a student. therefore the above 2 arent worth.





i'm like 14 already, and i know so many people who can just do whatever they want to their hair without even telling their parents.


and the thing is my mum herself has got highlights and permed hers.. so why cant i? Do you think i should just go ahead and do it myself so it will be too late for her to stop me?





how can i convince her?I want to highlight my hair blue but my mum wont let me..?
i dye my hair every 6 weeks, and even when i dont need it done i still do it because it puts my hair is so much better condition, dying your hair a colour like blue will not ruin your hair! only blonde colours do because they contain bleach, so tell your mum it doesnt damage your hair, save up for it yourself, and then she hasnt got to complain about it being her money, and tell her you feel ugly or something and you got a low self esteem because your mates have pretty hair and u dont, or something like that then that all of them solved. or just go do it, your 14 , old enough i been dyin my hair since year 8, so i was 12-13 dont listen to herI want to highlight my hair blue but my mum wont let me..?
WELL THE DARRK BLUE SOOOUUUNNNDS SO CITE :]


IT IS A WAIST OF MONEY BUT YOU YOU CAN ALSO GO TO SALLYS AND BUT CLOLRZAP AND THAT WILL MAKE YOUT HAIR WHITEE/BLOND AND THEN GET THE BLUE


BUT I SEE UR ASIAN AND YOUR HAIR IS PROBLEY SILLKUY AND STRAIGHT SO I THINK IT WILL BE OKAY





OR TELL HER MOM IF I BUY IT WILL YOU TAKE ME :]


HOPED I HELPED%26lt;33
Seeing as your mum does it, tell her to stop being such a hypocrit and do it.


At the end of the day your the one hu has to go around with YOUR hair so whats it to her.


Just Tell her to butt out and do it.


your only young once.
Tell her its not like your getting a tattoo. Your hair will grow out its not forever. And promise to do something she really wants.... like to wash her car for 3 weeks or something.
just do it
my mom is like dat too

No comments:

Post a Comment