Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where can I buy some good green or blue highlights? (like a store)?

I bought a box of color feind highlights at hot topic and they didn't work at all. I was wondering if there is any store I can buy some do it yourself highlights I can do like, at home. I want colors blue and or green.Where can I buy some good green or blue highlights? (like a store)?
if you need extensions


http://horrorkidz.com/


Ive ordered from them several times, and no one can compare to them.


they are just amazing!





ive tried etsy, hairhxc and hottopic. lol and i personally think horrorkidz is the best quality you can get.


they are thick and nice and long


and 100% real human hair


you can curl straighten and crimpWhere can I buy some good green or blue highlights? (like a store)?
I would go to sally beauty supply, and purchace their Beyond the Zone Color Jamz they have 12 colors in all. or you could get their Manic Panic Hair color. Both work well but I would recomend Bleaching first with prism lights so the color looks brighter and more vibrant
Hot topic and claires!
salleys beauty suplies
Maybe Sally's Beauty Supply.. http://www.sallybeauty.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment