Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where do I put blue highlights in my hair so that I have the option of hiding them.

I would love to put blue in my hair but I would like to be able to hide it...Any Suggestions?Where do I put blue highlights in my hair so that I have the option of hiding them.
you could put some streaks underneath your hairWhere do I put blue highlights in my hair so that I have the option of hiding them.
Put them underneath, preferably behind your ears. They will be easily hidden but readily visible if you want them to be.
I put fuchsia highlights in my hair last year but wanted to be able to hide them as well. I only highlighted tiny strands underneath my hair, so if i wore it down i could curl them and make them visible but if i needed to hide them that was easy as well. Good luck!
Take the top layer of your hair and put it into a clip. (As if you were going to straighten the lower layers.) Then, put the highlights in on the second layer, and when you bring the top layer back down, they should show through, but you can use the top layer to cover them up. Good luck!
umm, if you put them somewhere in the middle layers, you might be able to hide them, or a bottom layer. anything up top would be out if you wanted to hide them
  • prevention
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment