Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Hair Is Black And Blonde (Top Layer Black, Bottom Blonde) & I Wanna Do Either Pink Or Blue Highlights?

I am not sure what would look good,


Blue highlights on my blonde


or pink highlights on my blonde?My Hair Is Black And Blonde (Top Layer Black, Bottom Blonde) %26amp; I Wanna Do Either Pink Or Blue Highlights?
I think pink highlights on youre blonde.My Hair Is Black And Blonde (Top Layer Black, Bottom Blonde) %26amp; I Wanna Do Either Pink Or Blue Highlights?
to be honest, neither would look that good.. i have blond hair, with black underneath.


in my opinion, the darker color should go under, with the lighter on top.


neon/retro colors always pop on dark colors.


if i were you i would reverse what you have and get the blond on top with the black under it.


but if you're staying with what you have, get like a bright neon blue.


the pink always fades quicker.
To be honest, I dont think it would look good...I agree with the first answer, darker colours should always go on the bottom





(unless it's black with pink underneath or something)
pink but i really dont like the idea at all

No comments:

Post a Comment