Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do I highlight something in blue to get an opinion from a webpage like on a pic. of myself or an outfit?

Please explain simply. People keep saying to paste it but I don't know how to do that! Can you explain step-by-step? I know where to find the address for the page but HOW DO YOU TRANSFER THAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR QUESTION AND MAKE IT APPEAR IN 'BLUE'? I'm very frustrated. I've been asking for weeks and no one can answer it correctly. Let's say I want an oufit from V.Secret. How do I put that address page into my question and make it appear in BLUE so that the answerer just SIMPLY CLICK ON TO IT to give me an opinion????? PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME! I'LL BE VERY HAPPY! YOU'LL MAKE MY DAY!How do I highlight something in blue to get an opinion from a webpage like on a pic. of myself or an outfit?
take your cursor and put it on the words. click and drag. press control and c at the same time. find where you would like to put the picture or words. (like a word doc.) now press control and v at the same time. it should show up

No comments:

Post a Comment