Thursday, January 7, 2010

I want to dye my hair black with blue or turquoise highlights?

Im wanting to dye my hair black with highlights, or vice versa. i've been told i'll need to pre lighten my hair (i have a darker medium brown hair now) if i want to go turquoise. so i have three questions: 1) do you have to pre lighten? 2) how do you do this? 3) is it really harsh to your hair? They are both semi dyes (beyond the zone color jamz from sallybeauty.com are the ones im referring to)I want to dye my hair black with blue or turquoise highlights?
you will need to bleach the sections you want blue as light as you can. The lighter you bleach it, the brighter the blue will be and it will last longer. Basically you get some hair bleach and put it on you hair like regular hair dye. Yes it can be damaging to your hair, so make sure you condition it alot afterwards. I've bleached my hair alot and its ok, so im sure you will be fine.I want to dye my hair black with blue or turquoise highlights?
First of all, the color for your new hair depends on your skin tone. Avoid colors for your hair that will make you not nice.
you have to bleach your hair first or else the blue wont show
Ask a Peacock
  • prevention
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment