Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have dark brown hair almost black should i get dark purple and dark blue highlights?

so basically blue violet highlights...... like indigo but w/ purpleI have dark brown hair almost black should i get dark purple and dark blue highlights?
Yes that would be very cool in a edgy kind of way and you Can trust my opinion!I have dark brown hair almost black should i get dark purple and dark blue highlights?
If you're an edgy kind of person, then sure!


(:
that would be pretty rad.
It would look really nice if you did the bottom part purple/indigo/blue. like so you can only see it when your hair is done certain ways :)
OMFG are you a skater-waitress from the 60's!? Violet!? Now way, Jose. If you want to go edgy, go blond or classic red. Please please please please please keep the finger paint out of your hair. Just a word of advice.
do itttttttt.
Go with purple. Deffinatly if you don't plan to bleach it before hand. Purple goes over better and blues to me tend to fade faster. I went over my hair with purple a while ago, and it's still there. Also, depends on the brand of the dye.
hey im that type of person tooo im cutting my bangs and dyin them green in a few days at my friends not at a girly lil salon o u no u gotta bleach the hair bein dyed first right?????
well if thats what you want then you should get it i dont think the color will matter they all stand out!

No comments:

Post a Comment