Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I had blue highlights put into my hair about 45 mins ago, when will they dry?

I had it done at a salon, because my hair was wet just now i wiped my hair in a towel and some of the dye appeared on the towel, just want to know when it will be dry and safe to gel?





thanksI had blue highlights put into my hair about 45 mins ago, when will they dry?
id leave it for the rest of the day just to be safeI had blue highlights put into my hair about 45 mins ago, when will they dry?
well ive never highlighted my hair LIKE THAT before but i can give you a hair tip for guys and girls if anyone in your family has nail polish put that in your hair to highlight it much cheaper then a salon. i did this yesterday and hot pink looks great with brown hair if u got an electric blue nail polish it would be perfect for your hair. i haven't figured out a way to get it out yet becuz nail polish remover might bleach your hair but you could always take a number of showers within days till it comes out. I dont know yet though cuz i put it in my hair yesterday. well hope i could help


Audrey
Your hair will be safe to gel as soon as you admit to yourself that you're a complete douche bag.





Once that's complete, gel away my friend... gel that blue douche hair like nobody's business.
Some dye will probably come out but then it should stop if it doesn't you should go back to the place were you got them if they keep coming out!!
blue? I don't understand all these new colors. I think they make you look like a cartoon character! To each his own.
in 15 mins
like in 2 hours +
give it a few more minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment