Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Would blue highlights in my hair look good?

k so i want to get some blue highlights in my hair. would it look good with my hair style and colour??





http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu169/rafharleyraf/1.jpgWould blue highlights in my hair look good?
are you gay?


cause no no no


and highlights are girly.


dont do itWould blue highlights in my hair look good?
no
you've got awesome hair; just chill with that!


but if you really want them, i'de just get a few big ones in the front or somethin..
if they were very thin than i think you could pull it off.


i would suggest dying your hair black so they stand out better. blue and brown don't go too well together.


if you want them to turn out good, go to a salon because it's almost impossible not to make them chunky when doing it yourself.





good luck!


(:
any color wouuld look good in ur hair, but u look good without highlights soo stick to none! ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment