Thursday, January 7, 2010

I really want to make my hair have blue highlights but i don't know where to go...where in Hong Kong ?

Hairdressing salon.





Hong Kong has many hairdressing salons. Hong Kong hairdressers are famous for their skill and style (second only to Korea).





Just make sure they are reading the right colour chart when they go to do your hair.





If you want to do it for less money, cross the border into Shenzhen where the price will be much lower, but the quality less.I really want to make my hair have blue highlights but i don't know where to go...where in Hong Kong ?
I think most salons have these services...





good luck %26amp; look good =)I really want to make my hair have blue highlights but i don't know where to go...where in Hong Kong ?
go to a salon

No comments:

Post a Comment