Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Black hair want blue highlight?

I have a black hair natural. I'm wanted to get blue highlight. I just bought a Xtreme Fx bleachd out tool for me to bleached my hair in order to get blue highlight, but there a part where i'm confused...





What should I do when I use the highlight cap and bleach the part of my hair that wanted blue? After it's bleached, do i wash the bleached by taking off my cap? If so, how can i dye the bleach part blue???


I don't want my black hair mix with blue dye.. only for the bleached part.Black hair want blue highlight?
after you bleach it with the cap just wash it out with the cap ON. then blowdry them and dye them blue. but even if you did get blue dye on your black hair, it wouldn't show up.Black hair want blue highlight?
You put a cap on your head (there should be holes in the cap) and someone should get this tool to pull the strands in your hair you want to turn blue. You bleach those parts of your hair the way you like and leave it there for 30 minutes. Then you take off the cap and wash your hair like you would normally do.





I know this because my mom is a hair dresser and I see her bleach people's hairs all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment