Saturday, December 26, 2009

What colour clothing best highlights blue eyes?

I'm told I have great blue eyes.





Is there a particular colour of clothing which makes blue eyes more prominent or 'brings them out' ?What colour clothing best highlights blue eyes?
Guys with blue eyes look great in greens, grays and blues. What colour clothing best highlights blue eyes?
well i know that with eye shadow youre supposed to wear golden and orange tones if you have blue eyes, which will bring them out since that color is pretty much the opposite of blue. maybe it will work for clothes as well?
I have blue eyes and everyone also comments on them when I wear red, blue or white. The other colors can make my eyes gray. I would try on several different colors and have someone take note..
Grey, definately, grey is boring, but it's looks good with blue eyes and nice baggy jeans. Wear a grey baggy shirt.
my cousin is a model, and he has the brightest blue eyes when he wears baby blue or white.
wear any shade of blue, green, or white.
i think baby blue would ... or black?
i think white does mostly

No comments:

Post a Comment