Saturday, December 26, 2009

Will a red dress look good on someone who is kinda pale with brown hair w/ blonde highlights and blue eyes?

i want this dress that i saw for homecoming. and its red.


i have brown hair with blond highlights and blue eyes. and im irish so im not like.. tan or anything but im not totally pale either. would this look okay on me?Will a red dress look good on someone who is kinda pale with brown hair w/ blonde highlights and blue eyes?
Last year I wore A Red Dress.


I have brownish blonde hair.


blue eyes.


and am never as tan as my friends.


im pale.





I got so many compliments,


Red Looks Good On People With Pale Skin.


Believe Me :)Will a red dress look good on someone who is kinda pale with brown hair w/ blonde highlights and blue eyes?
It depends on the undertones on your skin. I think that it would be cute with your hair and eyes, but a huge part of it is skin tone.


I highly recommend going through the following site to figure out what colors are just right for you.


http://www.ehow.com/how_3249_choose-colo鈥?/a>





Take into consideration the red clothes you already have in your wardrobe and how the shades look on you.
  • prevention
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment