Tuesday, December 22, 2009

If i hav brown hair how can i make my blue highlights actually b seen?

i got blue highlights the other day and it looks like i didnt dye it at all.


is there another way?o.oIf i hav brown hair how can i make my blue highlights actually b seen?
Paint your face blueIf i hav brown hair how can i make my blue highlights actually b seen?
well i dyes my hair BRITE red and brite purple and my hair is almost black. they had to take the paices that i wanted done(big chunks) and bleach them white. it took 9 hrs to bleach the chunks but i tell you it was totaly worth it. you couldn't mistake the colors!!!!!
Im a brunet too, and so I know that if you wanna have blue highlights, you should make them light so it really shows out.


Then again, there are other choices for highlights...purple, gold, or red! :)
try a brighter blue, or dye your hair a lighter brunette color, %26amp;then get blue highlights
you need to bleach the hell out of your hair before you apply any punk colors.
bleach the areas where you hilight first.

No comments:

Post a Comment