Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is there a way to get pink and blue highlights in black/dark brown hair?

Without having it fade away after i dye it.


because i heard that if you bleach your hair and then highlight it pink or blue then it'll fade away after a week or so...Is there a way to get pink and blue highlights in black/dark brown hair?
Yes use bleach on the strips of hair u want to color then add the color...I reccomend seeing a professional. Bleaching dark hair can turn in orange.Is there a way to get pink and blue highlights in black/dark brown hair?
Shaving your head is the best bet.
yeah sure. if you have never died ur hair before, you will be able to put a bright red into it and it will show up easily! the blue I think would need bleach, but I have almost black hair naturally and I have bright red slices in my fringe and back of head and as my hair has never been died before, the colour just stuck to my hair perfectly! If you need to bleach ur hair before you do it, be warned that it fades FAST!! especially blue!!
well the only way for that color to stay in your hair IS to bleach it.


eventually it'll fall out.

No comments:

Post a Comment