Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is getting a blue highlight wierd??

Holidays are coming and I would like to get my hair highlight with blue colour hair dye..My friends said its weird but should i listen to my friend or just go ahead with it?? and do ya'll think its weird??Is getting a blue highlight wierd??
Just do it! I had blue highlights for a long time, and even went as far as dying all my hair blue! It is actually my favourite hair colour to date :) The thing you do have to look out for tho is that it will fade very quickly as blue is only supposed to be a base colour for the mixing of other colours. If you are used to washing your hair every day, then your highlights will only stay pretty for about a week. You can wash your hair with only water to make sure that they stay nice for longer. And yes, your friends might call you 'Marge Simpson' or something, but as long as you like it, who cares! I say go for it :)Is getting a blue highlight wierd??
You go!!! It is afterall your hair, your personality, take it from somebody that has died her hair every color in the rainbow, to match my mood! You can have as much fun with your hair as you would like, it is afterall your hair! So blue? Its almost Halloween and blue streaks represent your mood and you should flaunt it! Wierd? What is the definition of that word? Let me know! You only live once so..... Have fun!
if you watch the movie aquamarine and look at her hair she has aqua highlights but are done very nice. i would say try getting some not on the top so much but the in the back of you hair. this would be very cool so it's just a little pop of color done in taste with it looking very good! don't go over board with id tho. and too see what i am talking about rent the movei aquamarine and look at her hair. p.s. it is such a good movie! just came out one dvd a month ago i think.
It's a little weird but go for it if you really want it. Hair grows.
I had indigo highlights, and I loved them! You have to keep a good watch on them because there is a chance that they cold fade to green. If that happens, use a blue rinse on it.
mabbe u might consider dye ur hair bluesh black.tink it will look better

No comments:

Post a Comment