Saturday, December 26, 2009

My friend just tried to color her hair ash to cover blond highlights but her hair turned red w/blue highlights?

How does she get the blue out?My friend just tried to color her hair ash to cover blond highlights but her hair turned red w/blue highlights?
Was it permanent dye? If it wasn't she should go wash her hair a bunch of times. And i've learned from my personal experience to not use a ash color the kind i've used always come out a funny color. Its never been embarrassing color like that though...





or I would get a dark brown and put over all the hair right now.


My friend just tried to color her hair ash to cover blond highlights but her hair turned red w/blue highlights?
She needs to go to a salon. I did this once and my blonde hair turned green!! I went to a salon and they fixed it for me. I had to wait a few days before a stylist would touch my hair.





If your friend has to wait, she can use a color rinse or a colored mousse to hide the blue. Both are temporary and wash out. I've used both to help blend my roots between colorings.





http://www.sallybeauty.com/Styling-Mouss鈥?/a>





http://www.sallybeauty.com/Color-Rinse/R鈥?/a>
ash what? ash brown, blond...?

No comments:

Post a Comment