Saturday, December 26, 2009

Should I put blue and purple highlights in my hair?

I am scene and my hair is black and is razored. I already have blond and pink in my hair but I want to ge rid of that. Do you think that I should do this? My skin is a very light tan and I have green eyes. I don't know why I am writing this but I think it will help.Should I put blue and purple highlights in my hair?
i think it would go prefect with your eyes :)





i wouldn't get them if you go to a whole bunch of formal stuff like weddings and things of that sort. but for an everyday look i think it would really look good on you.Should I put blue and purple highlights in my hair?
My cousin has a similar style and she had blonde and pink too. Looked awesome. She's had blonde and blue and that looked really cute too, so I def think you should go for it. Actually now that I think about it, they were just extensions that she dyed. Lol. Either way, it looked awesome, so I def think you should. If I was allowed to do my hair like that for work, I def would. Keep us posted with the color choice!!
i dont know much about paint, highlights, etc. but i know about colors..lol


one thing im going 2 say if u have blonde hair n u put those colors on ur hair it woulnt match, thats wat i think....try putting a lighter color, on ur light hair....but if u have dark hair color try putting either one, lighter or darker....
yea i would totally do it, it sounds like it will look really good, i would totally do that to my hair
that's cool it beats the usual lame blonde and brown highlights every girl who doesn't have the slightest sense of originality have
What about something like teal and purple? Maybe like Special Effects brand Fishbowl and Deep Purple. I've seen that done before and it look really good together.
Yes, picture of you please, send to me pleaseee





ps i think your hot
If you have green eyes, go red hair, very sensuous!
sounds crazy. perfect for ';scene'; look.
My friends both got purple and blue but i relly liked the purple. its different
purple is too burned out.


Put Blue highlights in your hair.


ive seen it and its really pretty :]
Purple and Red play it off
how about blue and teal?


that would look awesome with black razored hair :]
No.
chyea thatll look awesome!
but blue and greenn=D
i persdonaly am not a fan of coloring your hair but a ot of peope like to do it so i say go for it!
omg dont i they first have to bleach all the parts you want highlighhted and than its gonna take forever to wear out
Green to..it will match your eyes..blue..purple and green
yes that will look hella cute
yeah do it
no
My vote - no
NO


go back to natraul





please


do us a favor
I don't think so, but this is just my opinion!
follow your heart
i wouldn't put those colors in, but thats just my opinion. It's not my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment