Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where can I buy some good green or blue highlights? (like a store) without bleahing my hair too?

I bought some highlights from hot topic that didn't work without bleaching my hair and i want to buys some blu or green highlight that don't require you to bleach your hair first.Where can I buy some good green or blue highlights? (like a store) without bleahing my hair too?
You have to bleach the hair to remove the natural pigment from the hair. The hair must be bleached to a very light blonde first. If you bleach the hair till it's yellow than with a blue color, you would get green. This is why it's important to bleach till it's pale yellow. The only way to get blue or green highlights without bleaching is to use a spray in color or to use a colored gel. Good luck!Where can I buy some good green or blue highlights? (like a store) without bleahing my hair too?
if you need extensions


http://horrorkidz.com/


Ive ordered from them several times, and no one can compare to them.


they are just amazing!





ive tried etsy, hairhxc and hottopic. lol and i personally think horrorkidz is the best quality you can get.


they are thick and nice and long


and 100% real human hair


you can curl straighten and crimp
  • prevention
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment