Saturday, December 26, 2009

Should i get blue highlights right after i get my hair permenetly straight???

I dont want my hair to brake off and then be bald!!!Should i get blue highlights right after i get my hair permenetly straight???
Why would you want to do that? I think the fake colored highlights are so tacky. I'm sure your natural color is just fine!Should i get blue highlights right after i get my hair permenetly straight???
If your hair is light coloured then you can use a temporary vegetable hair dye such as Special Effects with no problem - these vegetable dyes contain no hamful chemicals so should not damage you hair. If however your hair is darker you would need to bleach first to get a good result and it is not normally advised to do two chemical treatments in quick succession - I would wait a while before bleaching or ask the person doing the straightening how long they advise you wait before using bleach on the hair.
well.... I think you should let your hair get settled after the straighting because if you do that right away it will backfire
Bleh, No way!


Diffrent colored highlights are rlly childish....


And your hair probably needs time to get healthy again!!!


I suggest taking it easy with any new styling ideas for a while...
  • prevention
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment