Saturday, December 26, 2009

I want to either get a black mohawk with blue highlights or spiked up and dye it completely blue whats better?

I like the black and blue.I want to either get a black mohawk with blue highlights or spiked up and dye it completely blue whats better?
i think u shud get a mowhalk it would look better : )I want to either get a black mohawk with blue highlights or spiked up and dye it completely blue whats better?
One of my best buds back in high school when I had a 6'; hawk myself...had the coolest hawk I have seen to this day.





It was dark, dark blue at the roots and faded up to almost bleach blonde white at the tips. It was sooo cool but I have absolutely no idea how he managed to get it perfect like that.


He definatly had to have help, hell he had at least a foot of hawk.


It was hard enough doing normal funky highlights to my own hair...I couldn't ever do something like that.





Get together some pals and give it a try.





*oh and I'm not sure what you meant by spiked up...you're not one of those who don't put up their hawk are you???


I hate that...but then again, I'm a perfectionist and that's why I no longer have one.
I kinda like the spiked up.....Good luck with your choice
mohawk! ..i had a mohawk like 2 years ago, and i loved it so much
No matter what color you choose, people will still give you hard looks....but I'm sure that's why you're doing it anyways...





My opinion,..go for it. Get the mohawk with blue tips...It would be even cooler if you could fade the black into the blue.
  • prevention
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment