Saturday, December 26, 2009

Should I get blue or pink highlights in my hair for summer?

I have dark brown hair, tan skin, and brown eyes. I'm not looking for like my whole head...just a few streaks. What do you think?Should I get blue or pink highlights in my hair for summer?
blue, like the sea!Should I get blue or pink highlights in my hair for summer?
i would say pink if you were blonde,but with dark brown i think electric blue would be cute.


http://media.photobucket.com/image/blue%鈥?/a>


If your not sure you can get removable hair dye and try both to see which one you like better.
pink. why?


1) pink is a more summery color


2) there are more shades of pink dye to choose from then blue


3) pink makes brown eyes pop


4) pink looks really cute with dark brown hair. it looks good in almost every color, whereas it's hard to find a good hair color for blue streaks.
I'd say neither.





But if you really want to choose one of those, choose blue!








Blue is known to make you look tanner, it brings out your eyes since your a brunnette like me!





Pink is way to typical and lots of people do it, do blue and be unique!
defineelty pink!


brown looks great with pink


u can get peek a boo or just 2 streaks or tips thhose are most popular to do with these colorful colors
blue. red or pink streaks aren't uncommon and in my opinion if you're going to put colorful streaks in your hair it should be an unusual color!
bLUE DEFINITELY BLUE!!!!!!!!
Neither. (:
Pink most def!
if pinkk.. hot pink! and if blue... brightt!
mabye and aqua blue
Blue would help you keep cool in summer :-)
Blue. I think that would look a lot better than pink
niether..
blue.
pink

No comments:

Post a Comment