Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why are my Desktop Icons Highlighted in Blue?

How do I get rid of the blue highlightes? I've tried the desktop settings feature. Is the program infected if the icon is highlighted?Why are my Desktop Icons Highlighted in Blue?
Right click My Computer and choose Properties. In the System Properties window, click the Advanced tab. Under Performance, click Settings. This will open the Performance Options window. In this window, click “Adjust for best performance”. This will clear all of the check marks. Now put a check back in the little box in front of:





Use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop.


Use visual styles on windows and buttons.





You can check any other box for those features that you wish to run.








I also use “Show window contants while dragging, and


Use common tasks in folders.

No comments:

Post a Comment