Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have black hair and am going to get my blue highlights through my hair 2moro?

i think i remember the person saying that i have to get my hair bleached first or something to get the blue in. why and what happens? and should i get light blue or dark blue?:)I have black hair and am going to get my blue highlights through my hair 2moro?
exactly what xora.... said. and bleached hair is very fragile so make sure you condition and try (if you can) to not wash the highlights daily.I have black hair and am going to get my blue highlights through my hair 2moro?
Hello! Firstly have to say, great combination, black and blue look great together! The reason you might have to get several strands of hair bleached first is to lift the colour so those strands will turn blue. And btw, I'm sure electric blue will look amazing :D
electric blue
last year i got blue in my hair too and i have black hair also, so i had to go through the same process. they need to bleach your hair first because black hair cant pick up the color. so they will bleach your hair so its like a blond color and then add the blue in. just to warn you though the blue will fade out kind of quick , and youll have to touch it up or it will turn a greenish color. definitly do a dark blue. i did it and i lovedddd it. it looks awesome with dark hair.
cool!!! definately go for electric blue. you will look soooooo sexy!!!
Not light blue,


Not dark blue,


BRIGHT BLUE!


Since you have black hair it will look AMAZINGLY FIT. It would turn me on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment