Saturday, December 26, 2009

Would electric blue or aqua highlights look best?

I have dark brown almost black hair mid-length and I have green eyes. I was wondering if Electric blue or Aqua blue would look best. Or maybe neither, what do you guys think?Would electric blue or aqua highlights look best?
This 'guy' thinks electric blue. Tres chic, bebe.Would electric blue or aqua highlights look best?
Electric blue, so much cooler. I'd get highlights, but my hair is too curly and It wouldn't look as cool
Electric blue
As a guy,I would love to see electric blue on You.


With green eyes OMG,so hot!
Aqua blue





very good
electric blue but white would look better if you dont mind looking a little emo
Neither with brown (even if it's dark) it'll look like you had your Middle school friends do it for you. If you can't decide, try incorporating both. You're already doing something extraordinary why not just try it?
neither :]
  • prevention
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment