Saturday, December 26, 2009

Blue/green highlight?

I have wavy/curly dirty blonde hair. Would it be a bad idea if I did a blue or green highlight in my hair? If its not a bad idea, which color? Oh and, my hair is pretty long, like to the middle of my back, but its like healthy looking. Thanks =]Blue/green highlight?
I think it would look great! i would get a light green color in your hair. It would look great!








Answer my question PLEASE! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090728153611AAoXAt4





ThanksBlue/green highlight?
They look great at first but when the colors fade there not so cute.. It could also be a problem when you want to take the color out. Try something like an extention. These are good to use and wont damage your natural pretty hair. :)
ugly!!! do a little block of hot pink. its more girly, than blue/ green.
That sounds cool (:


Sometimes, the blue turns green. I'd recommend a neon green or purple!


Also, have a hair stylist highlight it for you. I know it costs more, but it's worth it. That way you can avoid any mess ups from doing it yourself.


I hope I helped (:


~Elaina
That sounds pretty cool.


But blue dyes sometimes will not result bold enough so you'll have this nasty green color instead of aqua. So if you don't want to bleach it, just go a blue/purple color. I recommend ultraviolet by manic panic.
My personal opinion, do you want to seem like a young child, with little neon barbie clip on extensions in your hair? If you are still a kid, it will make you seem even younger. If you're an adult or teen, you aren't going to help yourself or anyone with neon in your hair. If you really want highlights with a hint of those colors, Do a blue-tinted black/ brown. Or even better, stick with natural colors. If you play it right, then you'll look even better. :]





Edit: Then if you are going to do only one, do it by your face, but under a bit of hair, so if you comb it back correctly, it could be covered up, if there is something special coming up. Haha, barbies. Those are funnn. :D Good luck then!
great idea....u will look fab!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment