Saturday, December 26, 2009

Should i get blue highlights in my hair?

Should i get blue? My hair is light brown...I need to know what color would look best.Should i get blue highlights in my hair?
i say go for it!


i wish i could put random colors in my hair


but last time i did i got a saturday cause we arent allowed for school :/


but i would totally do it.Should i get blue highlights in my hair?
dont get hi lites get underlites. much better.


make your to die your hair bleach underneath first.


and make it a crazy light blue


but for even better advice just die underneath your hair bleach blonde


my friend kristi did that and then died it dark blonde and it look soo good
Yeah, you can dye it blue but it should be temporary no permanents because I had purple highlights and I got really tired of them so only have them for a short time kay??
that would look so pretty! i know that it looks really cute in the bangs, if u have them, but blue streaks all over is really cute! I was actually gonna do that
Do it!


I used to have blue streaks through my bangs, and I loved it!


http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image鈥?/a>


I'm the redhead.


=]
try a light pink that would look really cute with light brown hair. or maybe a dark green, or purple. but i still would prefer a light pink:D
ya u should get blu.. i hav light brown hair to and i put like a purplish bluish color in it and it looked good so ya blu would look amazing
no dont get blue thats like punk jus leave ur hair how it is im sure its pretty but if u r gonna get highlights at least have a natural color
No one should get blue highlights in their hair.
ehh... I wouldn't if I were you... I'd go for a pretty lighter brown or blonde, or even a caramel color
Depends on your personality. I think that girls with color in their hair are hot :)
If you want too
sure why not!!!
its upto u , go for it, be a dare devil, show the adventure in you

No comments:

Post a Comment