Saturday, December 26, 2009

Black Hair wanted to highlight blue?

I have a black hair natural. I'm wanted to get blue highlight. I just bought a Xtreme Fx bleachd out tool for me to bleached my hair in order to get blue highlight, but there a part where i'm confused...





What should I do when I use the highlight cap and bleach the part of my hair that wanted blue? After it's bleached, do i wash the bleached hair first or leave the chemical in and put blue color in?Black Hair wanted to highlight blue?
don't damage your hair you can just color it with paint sharpie or even use jello mix it is so much easierBlack Hair wanted to highlight blue?
walgreens has this great one for blue.


its a kit.





you wash the bleach then let your hair dry. then put on the blue.


i just did this to my friends.
Wash the bleached hair out, then dry.


now put the blue color in.
WASH IT!!!! the bleach will mess up the color and make your hair brittle, also you are going to want a toner because when you bleach dark hair it turns yellow and that makes green when mixed with blue, you can get a good turquoise color this way but you can also get green. I would go to Sally's and ask for a toner.
wash out the bleach. then dry it out.


put the blue in then keep it in for thirty minutes. shampoo, condition, dry, straighten.


:]
Wash the bleach out, let it dry and then put in the color... If at all possible it is good to wait a day or so before adding the color, but if you are using a cap then that is not probably possible.
  • prevention
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment