Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can I highlight my hair after I dyed my hair Black/Blue?

I dyed my hair about 2 months ago, and I'm tired of having this Black hair, I want some highlights in my hair. I'm not sure if I can color over it, and I really don't want to strip my hair.. I'm on a buget, but I also love my hair and want what's best for it... Please help... ThanksCan I highlight my hair after I dyed my hair Black/Blue?
DON';T DO IT! I had blue black hair and I put blonde chunks in it and it turned greenish blue. When I had regular black hair and we to all blonde my hair was orange. If you do decide to do it be prepared for multiple dye jobs.Can I highlight my hair after I dyed my hair Black/Blue?
right well same thng happend 2 me


i had 2 dye bits of it a wash out pink


and leave it a few days 2 fade


and then just put colour on top of it


it works really good and its cheeper than stripping it





it may make ur hair feel like cotton wool


but use lots of hair treatment on it and it will be ok





hope i helped =]
errr white but white highlights in (peroxide) it will work fine coz it is bleach or bleach it and then but w/e colour u want
I would not suggest doing the hilites and I am a hairstylist. The reason is that when u do that hair has to go through alot of shades to get lighter. When people hilite their dark hair at home alot of times it turns orange. Stylists have been trained to know alot about colors and we have so much more products to use in the salon. If u have to do it go to a salon because that will be alot cheaper than having to get it corrected if u mess it up at home.
  • prevention
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment