Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do I put a blue highlight in my hair?

How would I go about putting 1-3 blue highlights in my hair? I'm envisioning something like Amber Tamblyn's hair in The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. Here is a picture: http://content8.flixster.com/question/21鈥?/a>





But that is just a guide. I was originally thinking just one chunky highlight, somewhere on the side of my head so that I could cover it up if I needed to, but that isn't completely necessary (it's semi-permanent, my boss will get over it). I definitly don't want all over highlights, just a couple on one side of my face/head. Any ideas? Suggestions?





That was the most important question, but I thought I'd throw in a couple more if anyone happened to know the answers. I'm using Manic Panic and I have dark brown hair. I do not plan on bleaching my hair before using the dye. Should I leave it on longer? If so, how long? Also, what kind of shampoo is a ';ph acid balanced'; shampoo?





Thanks!How do I put a blue highlight in my hair?
bleach the streaks you want blonde and then dye them blue





i have dark brown hair and have done this twice, it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment