Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why has the writing on my icons turned blue and are highlighted?

the icons on my computer have been high lighted and the wrighting is blue, cant seem to work out how to stop it?


please give me instructions in 5 tear old speak, not too good with computers?Why has the writing on my icons turned blue and are highlighted?
I think if you right-click the desktop then check it ';lock desktop icons'; is ticked by right clicking on the desktop and ';arrange icons by'; then check if ';lock desktop icons'; is ticked...if it is...untick it........Why has the writing on my icons turned blue and are highlighted?
The why is because you tried out a wallpaper then changed it back and the wallpaper left its colour on the icon background.





The cure may be right click on desktop, properties, themes, then select a new theme.and OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment