Saturday, December 26, 2009

Should I go with blue or red highlights?

I have kind of dark dirty blonde hair, very rosy cheeks and blue green eyes.


I am afraid if I get red highlights, it will make my face look even more red. Then if I get blue it might make me look a little pale, or it will look weird.





So what color and what shade of it?Should I go with blue or red highlights?
Red.





Your face won't look too red, but it will warm it up. I suggest choosing the most natural shade possible, because not many people can pull off bright, colored highlights with blonde hair. And I definitely think blue will clash with your coloring. Auburn would look good because it isn't too dramatic and it can bring out the gold in your complexion.Should I go with blue or red highlights?
blue

No comments:

Post a Comment